We have a fairly simple trip planning process as bullet-pointed below:
- Initial consultation by phone or email - Here we will discuss your travel wishes, interests, and budget. We will informally come up with an itinerary that works for you including dates, destinations and suggest travel route.
- Itinerary Planning Fee - We require a nonrefundable fee toward trip of normally €450 euro or $500 USD. A higher fee will apply for last minute trips (within 90 days of arrival), more than 6 people traveling together and the overall complexity of your trip. Note, this fee is applied to the overall cost of your trip and not in addition to.
- Itinerary proposal - A detailed itinerary with every element of your trip from accommodations, activities, transportation and real pricing for your review.
- Trip Deposit - Once you have approved the itinerary, we require a 25-50% trip deposit (you will be advise ahead of time of the exact deposit percentage based on our suppliers). This payment confirms trip. All hotels, flights and touring are booked at this point.
- Helpful Documents - Your trip manager will provide you with our country kits and other helpful documents in preparation for your trip. Your trip manager will be available you throughout the trip planning process and during your travels for any questions you may have.
- Final payment - Due 90 days before departure
- Final Itinerary- You will receive a detailed final itinerary with tour times, local contacts approximately 3 weeks before your arrival date.
- Enjoy your trip! - Your trip manager and local ground staff will be available throughout your Mediterranean adventure.
- Trip feedback - Please tell us how we did so we can learn, improve and grow our services.