PARIS FAMILY ADVENTURE
In our “Paris Family Adventure”, you will experience an 8-day Parisian itinerary that introduces both adults and kids alike to the City of Lights in a unique way. There are plenty of fantastic, “family-friendly” activities to enjoy. Be it the famous sites or lesser-known activities, there is so much to choose from! In one week, you and your family have a wonderful “taste” of what this amazing city has to offer.
PARIS – 3 NIGHTS
Upon arrival in Paris, we will arrange for a private transfer to your accommodations of choice in the city center. Bella Vita’s has a wonderful selection of family-friendly 4 and 5-star hotels and apartments for you to choose from. These are all based on location, comfort, and travel style. From the hotel, you’re a short walk from many of the amazing sights and landmarks the city is so famous for.
Please note, we have a plethora of wonderful activities to experience in your Paris Family Adventure. We will customize your days there based on your travel wishes and tastes. Here are just a few examples of what we could arrange:
- A Private Cruise along the Seine. Welcome aboard your private Venetian luxurious boat and get ready to experience something truly unique and unforgettable. While drinking a glass of champagne (or juice!) and healthy snacks, discover the beauty of Paris by boat. The most famous monuments you will see include the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Invalides, and more. Your private cruise is a magical experience that all the members of your family will enjoy and cherish. Of course, we consider this one of the best ways to start off your trip in style!
- A Private Louvre Mystery Tour. The world’s most famous art museum turns into an exciting adventure with an interactive treasure hunt! Your licensed guide will take you to the most famous pieces of the Louvre. These include the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and the Winged Victory of Samothrace. You will also discover masterpieces of the Middle Ages, the Italian Renaissance, and Ancient Egypt! First, you will be given an introduction to each work of art. Secondly, you will need to solve various “problems and riddles”. Last but not least, you will have a blast discovering this amazing building and its inhabitants! Skip-the-line tickets and loads of fun are included in this educational discovery!
- Exploring The Palace Of Versailles & Cycling Tour. Explore and discover this iconic palace in all its grandeur. With a fun-filled game booklet in hand, uncover the Palace of Versailles. You will learn about the Kings of France in a way that has never been so much fun for the whole family. Begin with a guided visit to the Palace’s gardens. Then, there will be a break for lunch. Afterward, hop on your bicycles and let your guide take you to the other parts of the property. You will enjoy visits to the Trianon and Queen Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet. This visit to Versailles will surely be one of the highlights of your family vacation in Paris. Finally, your chauffeur will drive you back to your hotel.
- Baking French Bread & Croissants. In the morning, meet your experienced, child-friendly chef in a private cooking school. Listen to your chef’s very easy and fun instructions. Then, begin making homemade baguettes and croissants, which are quite iconic when it comes to French food. The class will teach you to knead the dough and then roll it into the classic croissant and baguette shapes. Needless to say, you will leave this hands-on experience, leaving you with great snacks for the rest of the day!
- Going Up The Eiffel Tower. In the afternoon, meet your private, fully licensed guide at the Eiffel Tower. Follow your guide as he/she takes you up Paris’ tallest and most iconic monument, stopping at each of the Iron Lady’s 3 floors. With interesting stories and captivating fun facts, you and your children will enjoy every minute of this tour, from the swaying observatory on the first floor all the way to Eiffel’s small apartment on the top floor.
- Castles and Da Vinci in the Loire Valley. We have created an amazing day filled with castles and science fun for the whole family! You will take the high-speed train to Saint-Pierre-des-Corps. Upon arrival, your private fully-licensed chauffeur/guide will be waiting for you at the train station and drive you to the Clos Luc, the former home of Leonardo da Vinci. Here, your guide will show you around the inventor’s former house. Follow him/her as he/she takes your family through some of the key rooms of the mansion, including Da Vinci’s bedroom, dining room, kitchen, and his atelier where he painted some of his masterpieces. Then, proceed to the basement and gardens, where the real fun awaits. They feature some of Da Vinci’s extraordinary inventions. Your children will be able to play with these life-size inventions and understand the genius’s work. Afterward, your chauffeur/guide will drive you to the Château de Chenonceau. Your guide tells you all about the secrets of this palace built over the Cher River. Learn about the history of the royals that once lived here and explore the many rooms of this beautifully decorated property. Afterward, take some time to discover the wonderful gardens. At the end of your visit, your chauffeur/guide will drive you to the train station for your train back to Paris. This is a long, but truly unforgettable day!
- A Paris “All Things Sweet” Tour. Paris is home to some of the world’s best tasting sweet specialties. When it comes to pastries, macarons, chocolate, or crepes, you will find all the best places in the City of Love. Meet your private, family-friendly foodie guide at a typical Parisian bakery in the heart of the 16th arrondissement. You will have a short introduction on what will be discovered and eaten during this food tour while eating some delicious croissants or pains au chocolat (or other pastries that you might prefer), follow your guide as she takes you to some of the most iconic sweet places in the neighborhood. This food tour will be adapted to your rhythm and your cravings. Don’t hesitate to tell your guide about what you like! During the 2-hour walking tour, you and your children will taste mouthwatering sweet treats in top quality boutiques such as macarons, crepes, meringue, chocolate, and other pastries. You will also discover “La Grande Epicerie”, the finest supermarket in town, where you will also get to taste some delicious sweet culinary treats. This special food tour has been designed for all the sweet tooth travelers coming to Paris, so treat yourself and your family to a memorable, family-friendly sweet experience.
On the last day of your Paris Family Adventure, you will have a private transfer to the airport or train station.
If you are not yet ready to go home, we can add several options to your itinerary. How about a few days in the Provençal countryside? Or head south to the sun-drenched beaches of the Cote d’Azur? The villages and historical beaches of Normandy are also a good choice. You decide and we will be happy to design your trip as you wish.