We have a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Italy Travel Specialist. This member of our team will be responsible for planning, selling and implementation of upscale to luxury itineraries for both B2C and B2B clients and ensuring their every need is met. If you have a passion for travel, extensive sales experience and excellent knowledge of Italy, then this could be the perfect job for you.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Responding to trip inquiries via email, phone and Skype
- Planning and booking detailed travel itineraries according to the customers’ requirements
- Dealing with Italian suppliers including accommodation, transport and the pre-booking excursions and museum visits
- Creating trip budgets and reconciling them at the end of each trip
- Acting as client manager throughout the trip planning process
- Dealing with customer service issues
- Keeping in touch with product developments in Italy, ensuring that you remain a specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/tours/activities/restaurants/infrastructure
What We’re Looking For (Requirements):
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills with prior experience in travel sales and client management
- Reside legally in Italy and have the proper documents for working in the country
- Must be Fluent in both English and Italian, written and spoken
- A basic knowledge of MAC software
- Enjoy working remotely with the ability to be a self-starter and finisher (strong organization & time management skills)
- Willing to have flexible hours as this job requires communication with the United States on a regular basis
- Be adaptable, reliable and flexible, with a responsible attitude and possess the ability to cope under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- The position requires meticulous attention to detail and an enthusiastic approach
More Important Details
- This will begin as a part time, flexible hours job. There will be times when this position will work extensive hours and times when there is lower level of work. After a TBD trial period, we will assess whether the job needs to be adjusted to full-time or not.
- Salary will be further discussed upon evaluation of your resume/CV.
- We will only consider candidates with prior experience, thank you!
Start Date ASAP!!!
Resumes/CVs should be emails to:
Job Posted: 2 FEB 2018